3001 Salinas Hwy
Monterey, CA 93940
- Why do we believe the Bible is God’s Word, and can we trust it?
- Who is God and how can we know Him personally?
- What role does faith play in our ongoing walk with Jesus?
- Who is Jesus and is there evidence to believe He is who He said He was?
- What role should prayer and Bible study have in a believer’s life?
- How can we reconcile God being good with all the evil and suffering we see in the world?
Whether you are new to the Christian faith, or have walked with God for a while, our hope is that the Essentials Class would:
“Because you have been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the cornerstone.” – Ephesians 2:20
“To equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ.”
– Ephesians 4:13
“That is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith…” – Romans 1:12a
Dates & Details
Classes start on Sunday, September 4th, at 5pm in our Grille Restaurant.
Once you have registered you will need to purchase the book “Now That I’m A Christian” by C. Michael Patton. This book will be used as our roadmap for the class. You can purchase the book from us on Sunday, May 1st, or through Amazon. We will be selling the book for $10.
If you have any questions about the class, feel free to contact Chesli Manzo at 831.649.1158.