8th Graders who will be starting 9th grade at the beginning of the next school year to Graduating High School Seniors.
June 25th – June 30th
Why we are going
We are hoping to make an impact in this community by helping provide homes for people who need them but lost them due to fires outside of their control. It’s a tough job and we get to do it!
What we are doing
Rebuilding homes, getting to know one another, learning to live Jesus in everyday life.
- Living Situation: Sleeping in Dorms separated by Gender on beds, warm showers, and plenty of chill space.
- Work Load: working 9 to 5 for 5 days straight building homes. No prior experience needed but it is welcomed.
- Food Situation: Meals are provided but bring cash for snacks and 2 Fast Food lunches.
- Travel Arrangements: Rental Cars Driven by Adult Leaders
Included in Price:
- T Shirt
- Love, and Life Long Memories