Friday January 13th – Monday January 16th
Final day to register is January 1st
Cost $200 – includes:
- Commemorative T-shirt
- All Meals including Dinner on Friday to Breakfast on Monday
- Transportation to and From Camp
- Notebook/Journal Pen
- Sleeping Bag or Sheets and a Warm Blanket Pillow
- Toiletries- Deodorant, Shampoo, Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste Chap Stick & Sunscreen
- Warm Hat/Beanies
- Extra Socks
- Boots Gloves or Mittens
- Winter Jacket
- Heavy Sweatshirts
- Cold Weather Shoes/Boots
- Clothes you don’t mind messing up
- Pajamas- Preferably Ridiculous
- Flashlights with fresh batteries
- Disposable Camera (No Cell Phones)
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Trash Bags for Dirty Clothes
- Small Bills for Vending Machines and Fountain
- Store Snacks to share for bus ride and between meals
- (Optional) Small First Aid Kit
- Money for 1 Travel Meal ($10)
Winter Camp Rules
It is our desire to provide students and adults with an excellent time of fellowship, fun and most importantly, an opportunity to grow in the Lord. With as many students as we have, it is essential that we establish some basic rules of conduct so that these goals may be achieved. Please review these rules with your students/children. Their compliance is expected and appreciated.
1) All activities must be supervised or approved by a leader/counselor.
2) Girls are never allowed in the guys’ cabins & guys are never allowed in the girls’ cabins. No hanging out around cabins either. Be above reproach.
3) Everyone must be in their cabins by the designated times on the schedule.
4) All Bible studies, discussion groups, morning devotionals & group activities are mandatory unless your Pastor says otherwise.
5) No PDRA (Public Displays of Romantic Affection) between Guys and Girls excepts at appropriate times. Hugs should not last longer than 2.75 Seconds.
6) Practical jokes are not permitted.
7) Treat all camp facilities and campgrounds with respect. Trees, rocks, equipment, buildings, and grounds shall not be defaced, discolored or mistreated. You are financially responsible for any damages.
8) No Cell Phones. In case of emergency all counselors will have phones.
Failure to comply with these rules or to respect the authority of the adult leaders will result in immediate dismissal from camp. Parents will be notified day or night and will be responsible for picking up the offending student. Get excited for camp! It’s going to be a weekend you will never forget!