Friday February 24th – Sunday February 26th at WoodLeaf Camp in Challenge CA.
Last day to register is February 5th!
Cost $170 – includes:
- Commemorative T-shirt
- All Meals including Dinner on Friday to Breakfast on Monday
- Transportation to and From Camp
- Notebook & Pen
- Sleeping Bag or Sheets and a Warm Blanket
- Chap Stick & Sunscreen
- Warm Hat
- Extra Socks
- Gloves or Mittens
- Rain Coats or Heavy Sweatshirts
- Cold Weather Shoes/Boots
- Flashlight with fresh batteries
- Frisbees, Footballs, etc.
- Disposable Camera
- $ (for snack bar, etc.)
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Please label all personal items
- Please pack one large bag and a small carry on. We have very limited space.
Winter Camp Rules
It is our desire to provide students and adults with an excellent time of fellowship, fun and most importantly, an opportunity to grow in the Lord. With as many students as we have, it is essential that we establish some basic rules of conduct so that these goals may be achieved. Please review these rules with your students. Their compliance is expected and appreciated.
1) ALL activities must be supervised by a leader.
2) Girls are NEVER allowed in the guys’ cabins & guys are NEVER allowed in the girls’ cabins. No hanging out around cabins either.
3) Everyone must be in their cabins by the designated times on the schedule.
4) All Bible studies, discussion groups, morning devotionals & group activities are MANDATORY.
5) Treat all camp staff members, adults & fellow students with mutual respect.
6) Practical jokes are not permitted.
7) No Cell Phones, Tablets, or Smart Watches allowed at camp. Leaders will have cell phones and there are land lines available if absolutely necessary. (They will be fine; this is a very safe camp)
8) Treat all camp facilities and campgrounds with respect. Trees, rocks, equipment, buildings, and grounds shall not be defaced, discolored or mistreated. You are financially responsible for any damages.
Failure to comply with these rules or to respect the authority of the adult leaders will result in immediate dismissal from camp. Parents will be notified day or night and will be responsible for picking up the offending student.