9.00a / 11.00a / 6.00p
What to Expect
Each Sunday, we have services at 9:00am, 11am, and 6:00pm. Having 3 services comes from our desire to open up opportunities for people to gather together, realizing that Sunday mornings are no longer viewed by our culture as a time dedicated to church. Our services focus on coming together to be taught the Bible, joining together in celebration of what He has done, and being challenged both to grow in our relationship with Jesus and to live on mission throughout the week. If that all sounds foreign to you and you aren’t familiar with church at all, that’s ok. We love to welcome new people and would be happy to answer any questions you have as you visit us for a service.
Expectations at our Services
- Come as you are. We don’t have any particular dress code for our Gatherings. You’re welcome to wear whatever you feel most comfortable in. You’ll probably be among some who are dressed in their best and some who prefer flip-flops.
- Our services have energy and move quickly, but have substance and aren’t really short either. A typical service has 20-30 minutes of engaging music, time for prayer and church-wide communication, and 40-50 minutes of receiving a teaching through the Bible.
- Children and Students are so important. Calvary Kids is open to kids age 3 months to 5th Grade, and provided at our 9:00am, 11:00am, and 6:30pm services. Pursuit Middle School ministry meets at 11:00am in the youth rooms above the Grille and on Friday nights at 6pm. Equip High School ministry meets on Fridays at 6pm in the youth rooms. Students are the next generation and we are focused on seeing them grow. If it’s your first time coming, make sure the leaders know it so we can welcome you and help your kids get settled and plugged in.
- We won’t ask for your money. We do take up an offering during our services, but that’s for our members and regulars. We don’t expect you to give or be put on the spot if you’re a guest.
- We seek to be welcoming, real, and approachable. We try to avoid “churchiness” as much as possible. We’d love to help you get connected as quickly as possible and walk with you through any questions, providing clarity wherever you need it. It would be great if you would visit us at the Welcome Center in the main lobby for a welcome gift and some info, but you can always ask someone around you or touch base with a pastor, greeter, or usher, and you should quickly be helped and welcomed. We look forward to meeting you!